Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guestbook Sign In: Please Reply

Rumor has it that there are quite a few people reading my blog these days. I have no idea if that is actually true, as my mother started that rumor, so it could just be her reading my endless ramblings. To satisfy my curiosity, can you please reply to this post? I'd like to know who I have been writing to all these months. If you'd rather not, you may email me at sgallup@pacificu.edu, but I'd love to know who is out there. Consider this your Christmas present to me. I would love it.

Thanks!

4 comments:

ClaireCarpenter said...

As you know, I've been reading! Keep the posts coming :)

Michael Faris said...

and you are probably quite aware that I am reading as well. :)

Sara Jameson said...

Enjoy reading your blog.

Paris for Merry Christmas sounds lovely. In 1967, I spent New Year's in Biarritz (that's up by Basque country, right, on the Bay of Biscay)- Cold, snowy, and deserted.

Natasha Luepke said...

Hi Sarah! I read your blog!